Use your browser's "Find" function to search for a key word on this page, which will direct you
to the information you are looking for. In Internet Explorer type Control+F
and type your search term into the box. In Firefox, type "/" followed by your search term.
Can't find what you are looking for? Contact the Library.
- "Expert search filters in Ovid databases" - Fact Sheet no.6
- Fact Sheet no.1 - "Databases and planning a search"
- Fact Sheet no.2 - "Ovid: search, save, and manage results"
- Fact Sheet no.3 - "ProQuest: search, save, and manage results"
- Fact Sheet no.4 - "MIMS Online"
- Fact Sheet no.5 - "The Cochrane Library"
- Fact Sheet no.6 - "Expert search filters in Ovid databases"
- Fact Sheet no.7 - "Finding evidence-based clinical information"
- Fact Sheet no.8 - "Document Delivery"
- Fact Sheet no.9 - "Accessing online journals and books"
- Fact Sheet no.10 - "The Library Catalogue"
- Fact Sheet no.11 - "Library membership"
- Fact Sheet no.12 - "Importing into EndNote"
- Fact Sheet no.13 - "Remote access"
- Fact Sheet no.14 - "PubMed: search, save, and manage results"
- Fact Sheet no.15 - "EBSCOhost: search, save, and manage results"
- Fact Sheet no.16: Informit Health Collection: search, save, and manage results"
- Finding the Evidence - training in the Library
- Quotes - Archive of all the quotes from the Library Update
- Read by QxMD
- Reference - style guides, instructions for authors, journal abbreviations etc.
- Remote access to Library resources
- RMIT catalogue
- Royal Melbourne Hospital Library catalogue: local (RMH, RWH, VMH), combined (RMH, WH, NH), (from Catalogues)
- Search for a book held in the Library
- Search for a journal held in the Library
- Standards. Australian and international standards, on-site only, no remote access.
- Style guides (see Internet Resources, Reference)
- At the Library (Ovid Medline, EndNote, Cochrane Library, Introduction to the Library, Finding the Evidence)
- On the Internet (Ovid Medline, EndNote)
- Fact Sheets - tips on Library services and database searching
- Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals (from Internet resources, Reference)
- Update ("The Library Update", fortnightly publication)